Small child, cold, nasal discharge, cough, red spots on one cheek. Causes for symptoms?

My son is 3y 3 mo. old and has a nasty cold . His nose was extremely runny a couple days ago, but now he is mildly congested with a bit of a cough . Two days ago, red spots appeared on his right cheek. They resemble acne , but don t seem to be bothering him at all. There are 5 or 6 spots - only on his right cheek, nowhere else on his face or body. I am wondering if he could be allergic to the lotion in the Puffs tissues and if there is some type of cream I can put on his face.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013