Small child, cold, fever, pain in calf muscles. Elevated CPK levels. Treatment options?

Hello My son is 6 years old he had 4 day with fever 38.5 C and cold/ flu on day 5 he was very good went to a kids party that night he went to watch softball ran around and the next day 6 he could not get out his bed to go to the bathroom complaining about pain in both his calf muscle I went to the house docter they send hiom o the hospital and found that only the CPK was hight 7356 and they give him fluid and test him on day 7 and got higher 9625 and they increased the fluid please what to do advice
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013