Small child, choking, gagging on eating, tongue sticking out. Treatment?

My boyfriend has a 3 year old boy that. lives with his mom we pick him up along w/3 other girls on Friday but c I ve been keeping an eye out for his behavior because he sleeps a lot chokes and gag everything he eats recently. notice for the past couple months he sticks his tongue out and repeats certain motions up and down putting his tongue in taco shape as if he is kissing someone and for minutes not just a minute or there more 5-10min he wont stop till u tell put your tongue away
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012