Small child, chest infection, pneumonia. On antibiotics. History of bronchitis. Treatment?

my 5 year old son gets has had pneumonia 3 times in the last 2 1/2 years plus in winter is always sick with chest infections and very bad coughs which often go straight onto his chest. Hence he has been on antibiotics 5 times this winter season in the last 3 months and currently on them again now. Also had bronchitis about 2 months ago and was treated again with antibiotics.. I am going to be seeing a paediatrician soon but do you have any ideas as to why my son gets these repeated infections in his chest??
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012