Small child, chest infection, cough. Diet recommendations and medication?

my daughter is 7 months old now .. but all the night she cries .. i dont know y .. and what to do with her .. now she is having chest infection and coughing from the past 15 days.. just giving her medicine .. but still her condition is getting worse day by day .. can you guide ma ?? and also guide me that what should i give her to eat as she is now 7 months old ...
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Hi..your daughter is having respiratoty tract infection and i suggest you to take her to doctor as she needs madication.regarding feeding since she is 7 months old you can give rice water,coconut water.dal water .