Small child, breastfed, low breast milk. Taking lactogen-1. Safe to give water with pulses and cows milk?

Hi, My Baby is 4 Months old. I am a working woman. I try to feed my baby 3 Times a day with breastmilk and in night. My problem is that when i am on my job , i cant feed him. I used to give him Lactogen 1. Now my mom is telling me to give him Dal Water and cow milk with 50% water added. Is it fine for him or it is harmfull for my baby . My milk production is also very law. Please help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013