Small child, breastfed. Taking lactogen 1, sticky stools with greenish colour, constipation. Treatment options?

My baby is 3 months old. She has just started on lactogen 1, which we give her twice/thrice a day (100 ml). For other feeds she gets breastmilk . Off late I have seen that her stools are sticky and just today I noticed that her stool is greenish in color. Also, the quanitity of stool is less generally and it seems that she is bit constipated as well. She passes motion once almost everyday. These things (the greenish stool and constipation ) when she was exclusively breastfed.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013