Small child, breast fed, feeling hungry, not enough breast milk. On lactogen. Cure?

my daughter is 15 days old. my breast feed is not enough for the baby. there is improvement but guess its not enough for the baby. i breastfed my baby and she keeps on sucking and falls asleep..if i put her on bed ...she wakes up and feels hungry. i give her lactogen thrice (total 60 ml), rest of the time i am feeding her. i want to know how much lactogen can i give her in a day. how many times she should be given lactogen diet . she is always hungry all the time.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012