Small child, bleeding from nose, mouth, torn skin in nose. ENT specialist?

Hello, i XXXXX, tonight around 11 pm blood was coming out from nose & mouth of my daughter age 7, when we visited child specialist at 11.15 pm in XXXX they said she might have tored her nose skin and thats why blood has come,now she is alright. he has also suggested to see ENT doctor. any suggestions also wanted to know any ENT doctor around XXXXX
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012

Thank you for your query.

Bleeding from the nostrils is very common in an individual and more so after nose-picking. Nevertheless it is always better to consult an ENT surgeon to rule out any local pathology. Your child specialist has given the right advice. Please follow it.

You can request your doctor to refer your child to an ENT doctor around your area.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best...