Small child, asthmatic, suffering from fever, lethargy, coughing. Taking advil, albuterol. Treatment?

My 2 year old is an asthmatic and has been sick for 4 days with a fever . He is sleeping a lot and very lethargic. Usually he is very busy. He s been coughing a bit but not too bad. He has a runny nose but it s clear. He wheezes a bit but not too bad and we have been giving him albuterol in the nebulizer . I have also been giving him Advil which seems to help the fever a bit. I am just getting concerned since its been 4 days and wondering if I should take him in especially considering his asthma.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013