Small child, allergic rashes all over body. Prescribed cetriz syrup, calasoft lotion. Treatment options?

Hello Doctor My daughter is 4.6 yrs old and for the last 2 days is having allergic rashes all over her body. She has been prescribed Cetriz syrup and Calasoft lotion on day 1 but the rashes didn t go away. The rashes also increased itching and now has been prescribed Atarax syrup(5 ml twice) and Omnacortil 10 mg (1.5 tablets a day). Would like to know more about the medicines prescribed and about the allergy condition.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013