Small child, acute diarrhea. Wants to take enterogermina suspension. Correct medication?

Gd mng sir. May i know that how much time enterogermina oral suspension takes to start it work as my 10 months old daughter has acute diarrohea from last 4 doctor prescribed her ofloxacin nd metrogyl oral suspension but there was no improvement.after it i change doctor nd he prescribed enterogermina suspension with zink acetate.he also suggested to stop all medicines.pls advice is it right. my mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012