Small child, abdominal pain, constipation. Taken mucaine gel, drotin tablet. Treatment?

My Seven Year Old daughter is experiencing an abdominal pain since last month , it has been diagonised that her intestines are loaded with fecal matter deposited over the years as she was passing hard stools . Today to relieve her abdominal pain I gave her Drotin Tablet but after that she is complaining of another kind of paid which is prelevant below her chest and above abdomen . After giving Mucaine gel twic 10ml she is still in pain.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012