Small bumpy rash on belly button. Noted viral infection. Given antibiotics and shingle cream. Is it shingles?

I went to the doctors yesterday with a small bumpy rash just about my belly button to the right, she thought it could be shingles but noted I also had a viral infection she prescribed me antibiotics and shingle cream , not giving me shingle tablets as I only hav five spots . I have now eight spots with two with black dots in the middle of them. I want to go back to work tomorrow and wonder if that is alright to do? Seeing as the doctor wasn t too sure whether I had shingles or not.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012