Small bumps with blood on penis. Popped & bleeding. Whats this?

My husband has some small bumps that are full of blood on his testicles. This morning when he was washing he must have popped one and it bled a good bit. When I was looking to see where the blood was coming from and found several more. It is bleeding again and we don't know what to do. What are they and are they serious?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I think that you should have your husband examined by a doctor as the reason for the lesion as you describe it could be many. Bleeding lesions are even more serious and I would think that if this is happening continuously and he is losing a lot of blood, you must visit a doctor in the ER.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!