Small bumps on the head of penis with brown dot in the center. Tried benadryl, yeast infection cremes, no help. STD ?

it started with small bumps on the head of my penis that had a little brown dot right in the center. the dot resembles a scab, but it is under the skin. After a day or so, i noticed another one developing. Then another. I ve been using benadryl creme, and have even tried yeast infection creme, yet all of them remain. I dont have the money to go see anybody and am desperate for a solution. Ive been lookin and trying to find similar pics online with no avail. It doesnt look like any std pics ive seen. Please Help
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012