Small bumps on the front of penis on not taking bath or constant masturbation, have single partner. What could this be?

I get small bumps below the head on the top front of my penis . Not on the head. Usually when I dont shower , or if I constantly masturbate with no lubrication . Even from the friction in my sleep. What is this? Doesn t just appear I usually can feel a little itching before it shows up , but its when I havent really showered or are real sweaty. Puzzling me , my wife shows no signs of anything , never has. I dont sleep with anyone else . can You help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You have the answer in your query itself. The things you are mentioning may not be bumps at all. They could possibly be residual semen, dust, urine and other foreign particles rolled together. This happens when you do not clean your penis after masturbation or sexual act. This is quite common and nothing to be concerned about. Itching follows unhygienic conditions. Also this could never be STDs.

You need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.