Small bumps on skin above clitoris. Possible reason? Should I be concerned?

Hi, I have these small bumps on the skin above my clitoris and I was wondering what it is and if I should be concerned. The bumps are quite small and feel like they are under the skin. They don t really look white but they are a tad shiny I guess you could say. Also there is no puss or any other liquids coming out of them. So I was mainly wondering if it was just a hygiene problem and I just need to wash better.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
From history it seems that you might be having some irritation on the part giving rise to small bumps.
These might be due to poor local hygiene partiicularly during period.
Apply triple acting cream locally.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and aairy.
Ok and take care.