Small bumps on scrotum, with puss coming out, slight pain while urinating. What could this be?

I have some small white pimple like bumps on my scrotum , they are not easily popped but when they are its a pimple like puss that comes out. I have had them for the last 3 weeks or so and they haven t blistered or anything. They do not itch or cause any pain. I do in fact have testicular pain and it stings to pee just a little bit but not too much. I feel like a have a stomach bladder pain and I am just getting worried about what this could be? I have been waiting to see if the pimples blistered but they have not yet. Any ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013