Small bumps on face, forehead, eyes, ears. Advised due to smoking. Solution?

I am 45 years old and I live in Albania. Around 3 years ago some small bumps appeared on my face, manly on my forehead , the area between the eyes and the ears and around the eyes. I have asked here the doctors and they say they fatty and they are created because of smoking . I ve been smoking for more then 20 years. Can you please tell me what s wrong with my face and what can I do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Small bumps on face.forehead and chin canbe periporitis.stop smoking and see the result.use antibiotic.antiinflammmatory agent and momate-f over the lesions