Small bumps on arms, legs, thighs, bleeding on scratching, rashes. History of hyperthyroidism. Causes?

Okay...I have small bumps on my forearms , front of my legs and my thighs. They are not a lot, but I have noticed when one shows, it feels itchy and that it has a sharp top to it. I scratch it and it barely bleeds but then looks like a rash . I thought it might be fleas or ugh bed bugs, but they would be every where then, right? I also was just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and have not yet gotten on medicine. Could this be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013