Small bumps in pubic area, bleeding on popping, unprotected sex. Sexually transmitted disease?

Hello, About 2 weeks ago I started getting small bumps some close together in my pubic area. They first start off red with a tiny whitehead and over time they turn skin color. If I try to pop them it takes a little effort and then they bleed profusely and takes some time to stop the bleeding . They do not itch or have any symptoms what so ever except the fact that they are there. I do have unprotected sex with my girlfriend but everything I read or seen doesn t seem to match with an std . Hopefully you can help me out and clear my mind of what these things are. If you need a picture I am able to provide one.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012