Small bumps in mouth, itchy and feel them moving. Is it caused by having Oral sex?

Hi my name is Julie, my Q. is can you get bugs in your from oral sex ? I m pretty sure my boyfriend has been unfaithful !I m really sure he has given me something. like little white seaseme looking seed things with a little black head on it. i feel them moving in my mouth and now all over my body. im too shy to go ask anybody to ashamed. now when i pull them out of my mouth, gums, teeth & lips sometimes there s bubbles around them and bite and itch . do by any chance know what these bugs are ? how can i get rid of them. im really desparate these days. please help me ! Thank You so much.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013