Small bumps after unprotected sex. Diagnosed Bacterial vaginosis. Prescribed Metronidazole. Will it get cured?

m a 17 year old female. I have been having unprotected sex with one boy since June 2012. In about August I noticed some bumps down there . But I thought nothing of it because that has always happened long before I started having sex. (I just lost my virginity in April of 2012). Now, they ve grown. They don t itch. They don t hurt or anything. I went to the doctor, my pediatrician not an OBGYN , and she took vaginal cultures and blood work. She says I have no STD s but I have Bacterial Vaginosis . She gave me something called Metronidazole . I was hoping that would make this go away. But, I don t think it is. I have pictures if you need to see them. I don t know if Herpes or HPV is included during a regular STD screening so, I am not sure if I am negative for those. Please, please, please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013