Small bump on vagina, hurts on pressing, not sexually active What could it be?

How do you tell the difference between a cyst and an ingrown hair? I noticed this small bump on the vulva of my vagina. During the day, it doesn t bother me, but when I press on it, it kind of hurts. I don t think there is pus , it doesn t look red or irritated, and I have never been sexually active in any way so I doubt it s any kind of std/ sti . I have a pretty decent hygiene and this year, I ve started to exercise regularly and eat more healthy meals. I ve searched up other women who might have this problem and the two common answers I got were cysts and ingrown hair. Could it be neither of the two?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013