Small bump on the right of testicle with pus and blood. Safe to have intercourse?

Hi well I notice I small bump on my right testicle it was a hair bump bit when I pulled the hair off it. It started to bleed for a bit n now it looks like pus is just sitting there I put cream on it. It doesn t hurt unless I try to pick at the pus stuck right there. Is there a possibly I can t use my right testicle if I scratched n tryd toget that pus stuck there like will I have a hole right there if I remove that pus but yet it doesbt feel like puss looks reddish n yet I hope I cab still have sexual intercoarse.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012