Small bump on the opposite side of neck, tender. Another at the back of neck. Are they cysts ?

Yes, I got a small bump on the back of my neck around a month ago that isn t very large and isn t painful. It seemed to be most likely a cyst or something common because I have no other health problems and my mother has the same one around the area and her doctor told her it was a cyst. Then today I got a small bump on the opposite side of my neck and its a little more tender but smaller yet neither bothers me. Do you think they re cysts or what? I m only fifteen years old and I m really scared.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013