Small bump on right leg, near calf area, grown slightly in size. Cause of worry?

Hello sir, im XXXXXX i am writing to you because i have a bump on my right leg, by my calve area. It is just a little bump which seem to have got a little bigger, not too big but enough that my girl friend. So i am concern but not scared im just looking for. Legitimate answer so i can move forward and take the next step with this if you can please let me know as soon as possible sir. I do understand the time and wait. I just hope to hear from you soon. Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012