Small bump on penis side, painful, pus filled, swollen. What is this bump?

I had a small bump on the side of my penis about 12 weeks ago. After a few weeks, I went to a doctor and she said she wasn t sure what it was, but it didn t seem harmful. Maybe a cyst . Now 8 weeks later, one day suddenly it became painful and a tiny bit of pus came out. Now it s scabbed over and purplish and a little swollen. What the heck is this thing?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
This may be an infection of Ungrown hair or boil.Earlier it was cold & then it becomes hot so pus is discharged.
Just clean & dress the site.
You need mild anti inflammatory medicine to resolve it.
Thanks.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.