Small bump on penis shaft. Getting pain after squeezing. How to treat it?

Hi I have a small bump or lump on the shaft of my penis on the underside and about half way up between the base and tip it doesn t hurt unless squeezed and doesn t cause me any discomfort It sometime lets out a tiny tiny tiny amounts of white stuff like a spot would if squeezed I thought it may be a in growing hair but can not see a hair under the skin or feel it the bump/lump in hard and smaller than a pea What is your advice
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013