Small bump on nape on neck, fever, rashes on legs, arm. Using lotion for scabies. Treatment?

I had a small bump on the nape of my neck. A few days later I got a fever and rash . Rash mainly between breasts and on neck. Stat Care diagnosis - A-typical infection - steroid tablets for 7 days and Amoxycilin. Fever left, rash continues. Now appears randomly on arm, on leg,... Always on chest and neck. General doctor didn t recognise but prescribed full body lotion for scabies as precaution. No changes.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013