Small bump on my cervix with a missed period, is there any relation ?

I think i may be pregnant , if not then im ill! i had my last period on the 30th of october, and i am due on today. I ovulated on the 12th of november, on the 19th i had bad period pains to the point where i thought i was going to come on, when i went to the toilet i had very very light pink cervical mucus on the tissue, hardly noticeable but still no sign of a period. since then i have had cramps and fatique, my breasts are swollen and very sore . This week i have been off work with sickness i assumed it was a stomach bug, but now im beginning to wonder, i had period cramps early this morning for around half an hour then nothing and im still having heavy cervical mucus, which has kept me running to the toilet thinking my period has started. I am worried because a few months ago i found a small bump on my cervix and im wondereing if this is causing these symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Nov 2010