Small bump on lip, popped it, white discharge, brown lining around area, lump formed on back. Suggestions?

Hello, For about a year now I have had a small bump on the upper lining of my lip. It is not red, it does not burn , itch , or tingle. Recent I decided to try to pop it but only came out as small white stuff, but now I have brown lining around the small area. I have been using rubbing alcohlol and appying triple antibotic ointment it looks like the brown lining is healing but the small bump isnt going away. And now a medium raised bump has formed on the right side of my back, I didnt even know it was there until i felt it today, Please help what could this be.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013