Small bump on inside of upper lip, size of pin head, painless, translucent. Any ideas?

I woke up this morning to find a small bump on the inside of my upper lip. It's right in the middle where that tendon looking thing connects the lip to the gum. It's about the size of a pin head, translucent, and painless. It also looks like it's almost hanging off of the tendon, not like other pictures I've seen where it's almost like a semi circle on the lip. I'm scared it could be something serious. I'm a healthy 23 year old female.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013