Small bump on forehead, indentation on forehead. History of headaches. Treatment?

In May last year I noticed a small bump on my forehead . I thought it was a mosquito bite. It then caused an indentation to appear on the one side of it. The hole in my forehead had got deeper and more pronounced over the months. It does not bother me but it looks really silly. Sometimes it feels a bit tender. I do get headaches very often but I ve had headaches long before the bump/hole arrived.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you had a small bump on the forehead and the indentation can be because of healing of that lesion. Since you had headache even before the lesion,it may not be a cause for your headache.
Hence you need evaluation for headache to find out the underlying cause and treatment accordingly.
The common causes need to be ruled out are primary headaches like migraine, eye problems like refractive errors and ENT diseases like sinusitis.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you