Small bump on elbow. Why has it swollen? Why is it turning red?

Hi, Two days ago, i felt a small bump on my left elbow . Within 20 minutes it swelled and began to turn red. The size of a golf ball. The swelling went down with some ice but I have a large bruise that is spreading up my and around my elbow and arm . I did not injure my elbow. There is still some swelling but the bruising and redness is still there and now my other elbow is starting to swell with some bruising but not as bad. My right ankly has a golf ball size swelled area but no bruising.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012