Small bump on crack of buttocks, scratching arms, legs, back. Using hydro-cortisone cream. Cure?

Hi, a month ago I had a small bump on my buttock cracks and I thought it was a mosquito bite. I went on a trip and it got better. Lately, I have been scratching my arms, legs, back and buttock cracks more! Currently, I have 3 bumps now. Also, I am 30, 115 lbs, 5 1 and I m an active person. Last night, I used hydrocortisone . Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
I think you may be suffering from dry skin which may be causing itching.
I will advise you to use Vaseline every day and get the opinion of the physician and take his advise.
I hope you understood, get well soon.
thank you.