Small bump on chin, not an ingrown hair, does not form pimple heads. Treatment options?

i have a slightly painful bump on the left side of my chin , this is the second time it has surfaced. A few months ago I also had one on the right side. I initially thought they were spider bites or some kind of bug sting. I am concerned now that it something more serious. It doesn t form a pimple head on it or is an ingrown hair of some sorts. What should I do now about it this? I am a 35 yr old female. With no history of acne prone skin.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012