Small bump on butt growing bigger. Severe pain. No relief with Advil. How to remove?

Hello. About a week ago, I noticed a little lump... Down there... Towards my butt. Since about Thursday, it began to grow bigger and bigger. One day I tried popping the cyst with a needle, but no success. It just made things worse. Today, I am in much pain, unable to lay down, walk or anything. I ve taken Advil quite a bit but I m still in great pain. Today I just started doing the warm bath thing, an I ve only noticed it turned a little purple. I ve also tried drawing salve with little success. The doctor isn t an option, because I do not have health insurance. What do I do????
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013