Small bump next to anus, pain if urine touches it. Tried using hydrogen peroxide. Cure?

Hello , A week ago I ve formed a little bump right next to my anus and this is quite embarassing. It doesnt hurt to sit down or walk around but the bump only hurts when i sit down a certain way to urinate and the urine touches the bump. Now i shave my vaginal and anal area weekly. I was wondering if maybe that had something to do with it? Ive tried dabbing it with hydrogen peroxide(I didnt want to try dabbing alcohol,I was afraid it might burn ) and it didnt burn so i guess only when urine touches it. Please help me...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013