Small bump in pelvic region, tender to touch, bruise. Causes and treatment?

Hello dr. I have been experiencing small discomfort in my pelvic region. There is a silver dollar size bruise there but I play sports and vaguely remember getting hit there but can not be sure. I also have noticed a small kidney size bump over the v in my pelvic region. It s slightly tender to the touch but not really painful. I went to the gym, sneezed, coughed, bathroom, etc... With no issues. It has been 4 days and really no change in the tenderness or size of bump
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer