Small bump in eyebrow followed by swelling and pain, puffiness after popping it, persisting pain. What could this be?

Hello. Two nights ago I developed a small bump in my eyebrow that I thought may be a pimple . Yesterday morning I woke up and my eye area was slightly swollen and there was pain around that side of my face and the bump is very sore. Last night I popped the bump (it popped easily) and now my eye area is very puffy. The bump has reduced and the pain is no loner along the side of my face but the small bump still hurts. What do you think this is? Bug bite?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
MAY BE INECTION OR FRUNCLE
TAB METROGYL 200 MGM BD
APPLY NEOSPORIN H EYE ONTMENT OVER AREA 2-3 TIMES
DICLOFENIC SOS PAIN

TAB ALLEGRA 120 MGM BD
FOLLOW 10 DAYS