Small bump between vaginal opening and anus, occasional itching and tenderness. Remedy?

hi. 2 days ago when i woke up i felt something hurts a little outside my vagina . when i checked it i found a small pimple like bump just between my vaginal opening and anus , i havent actually seen it yet in the mirror so i couldnt tell how it appears like (the color, etc.,) i just touched it. it itches a little but not constantly and a bit tender to touch. i just finished my period a week ago. never had sex before. what could it be and how would it disappear? thanks a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013