Small bump and swelling in front of ear, found Parotid gland. History of pleomorphic adenoma. Is Biopsy the best method?

9 years ago I had total parotidectomy because of pleomorphic adenoma . A month ago I had swelling in front of my ear every time after I ate. The swelling stopped now, but I can see in mirror a small bump that I can t feel when I touch it. I had an ultrasound and they saw 5 cm parotid gland . Doctor ordered biopsy at the hospital. I ma very scarred of posibility that it may be malignant and facial nerve damage if I had to have a new surgery. Any advice? thank you very much
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013