Small bruise on the inside of upper right thigh. Family history of thrombosis, varicose veins, lymphoma. Cause of worry?

I have a quarter sized spot in the inside of my upper right thigh that is tender to touch... feels more like a bruise but is swollen. When I stand or walk, it feels as if the area is knotted and tingly. I have a history on both sides of my family of vericose veins (which I have many of), thrombosis and lymphoma . There is no apparent sign of trauma to my skin. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013