Small bruise on right side, near hip, belly button, pain on pressing. Causes for bruise and treatment?

Hello a few days ago i notice a small bruise on my right side, about 6-7 inches right of my belly button and about 2 inches above my hip. Today it looks just a tad darker of a bruise, but still only feels painful if i press on it, like a normal bruise would. I dont remember doing anything to cause this bruise. Is there something I should watch out for or pay attention to the next couple days? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012