Small boils on forehead, itchiness, dandruff, facial hair. Taking isotroin. Treatment options?

hi doctor i have developed very small boils like daane on forehead they are very itchy n my forehead is full of these very small..i have dandruf alos.. what should i do..i was using isotroin 10 mg an year back..i used it for one year after consulting a dermatologist ..but i stopped it 6 months back.. till i was taking it my skin was flawless but now again daane..i hav bit faicial hair also but it has always been like this.. please help me
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012