Small boils on chin with puss, using creams with temporary relief. Permanent solution?

Hi, I am 31, i get small boils on my chin & nose with pus on the tip. Eight months back I visited a dermatologist , who prescribed me some medicines for 1 week and Fucibet+Brite cream to be applied in combination. For last eight months i am using these creams on my face & not getting such boils. But when i stop using them they come again. I believe using these creams are not safe and may cause side effects in long run. Please advise if i can continue using these creams or any permanent & safe solution for my proble. Regards, Zoe
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013