Small blisters on upper buttocks, diabetic, obese, have poor hygiene. Cause for blister formation?

my patient developed 4 small blisters on her R upper buttocks near gluteal crease. Lives in nursing home. Is diabetic, morbidly obese, and has poor hygiene . After couple days, when I saw her they have dried up and now has just a 1 inch healing small liniear scabbed area present. Patient had no symptoms associated with the bilsters and didn t know thy were there. Specifically has had no fever, chills, headache, itching, burning, tingling , numbness, general fatigue. What could have casued the blisters to form?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013