Small blisters on knees, thighs, pelvis, swollen, red, painful, tiny hole on popping. Causes?

I have been having small blisters appear on my knees, thighs, and most recently, my pelvic area. After these blisters get popped, they swell up to about an inch high and two inches around, turning red, and painful. There are very large hard lumps underneath, and a small sore on the peak with a tiny hole that seems to be pretty deep. It doesn t look like any of the cysts I ve looked at on google or any boils. Don t know if it matters, but this started happening immediately after moving into a new house.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012